Sleeve: robust heart of the pinch valve
Technologically advanced Flowrox sleeves guarantee high wear resistance, corrosion resistance, a trouble-free operation, and extended lifetime. Flowrox sleeves are 100% tight.
Flowrox rubber sleeves are handmade layer by layer in a quality process covered by ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. Sleeve have a reinforced construction, making them the pressure-containing part of the valve. Standard Flowrox PV, PVE and PVG sleeves are equipped with opening tags to ensure full valve opening in all process conditions.
Several sleeve design options including a conical sleeve for control valves and a vacuum sleeve for negative pressure applications are available. Maintenance is easy as sleeve change requires no special tools.
Special sleeve design options include:
- Conical sleeve for control valves (link to the leaflet)
- Suction (vacuum) sleeve for negative pressure applications
- SensoMate sleeve detecting and signalling critical wear
- Polyurethane lined sleeve with improved protection against wear in abrasive control applications
- Foodgrade rubber for FDA requirements
- Extra thick sleeve for severe wear control valve applications
To cover a wide range of applications, several rubber qualities are available:
SBRT = Styrene butadiene
EPDM = Ethylene propylene
NR = Natural rubber
NBR = Nitrile
CSM = Hypalon
EPDMB = Green liquor sleeve
CR = Chloroprene
IIR = Butyl
NRF = Foodstuff natural rubber
NBRF = Foodstuff Nitrile
HNBR = Hydrogenated nitrile
FPM = Fluorine rubber
The standard sleeve design consists of three sets of layers: the inner layer, the reinforcement layer and the outer layer.